Universal Travel Insurance
Whether you are traveling on holiday, business or planning a short-term overseas study trip for your children, Universal Travel Insurance from BOCG Insurance provides you with a comprehensive excess free protection plan for you and your family members to enjoy a truly worry-free journey.
From 18 April to 30 June 2016, you can enjoy premium discount of up to 15% off, BOC Credit Card Rewards Gift Points upon successful online enrolment in the Plan. Terms apply. Details
Emergency Worldwide Assistance
Our 24-hour Worldwide Emergency Assistance Hotline will give you emergency medical evacuation, as well as travel advice in case of emergency. To ensure that you are well covered for a hassle-free trip, a wide-ranging value-added services like overseas hospital admission deposit guarantee, referral of lawyer or interpreter service, passport or visa replacement are also available.
Double Accident Protection1
In the event of death or permanent total disablement while traveling on public conveyance, personal accident benefit will be doubled up to HK$4 million. (Only applicable to Single Travel Plan)
More Premium Savings and Auto Renewal for Annual Travel Plan
If you are a frequent traveler, why not choose our Annual Travel Plan that gives you continuous protection throughout the year with great premium savings. Once insured, if you do not receive notice of amendment on renewal terms from BOCG Insurance before the expiry date of each policy year, just pay the required premium for the coming policy year and your policy will be renewed automatically.
Free Coverage for Dangerous Activities1
Many popular adventurous sports are covered without extra cost, including bungee jump, hang-gliding, parachuting, rafting, speed-boating, jet-skiing, trekking, mountaineering, rock-climbing and hot-air ballooning, and the like. (Not applicable to professional players or those engaging in racing or competition)
Home Contents Protection
In the event of burglary while you are traveling away from home, your home contents will also be protected up to HK$25,000.
Automatic Cover Period Extension
If you are unable to complete your journey as a result of transport delay, the period of insurance for that journey will be automatically extended for free, subject to a maximum of 10 days or until the completion of the journey, whichever is earlier. (Only applicable to Single Travel Plan)
Various Free Extended Coverage2
- New "Rental Vehicle Excess" Coverage with a maximum limit of indemnity of HK$2,500 per event
- Enjoy the enhanced "Outbound Travel Alert" Coverage (Details) upon the issuance of an "Outbound Travel Alert" to the destination by the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region Government
- Influenza A (H1N1) Coverage - Extends the insured period and provides cash allowance
- Reimbursement to the loss or damage of personal notebook computer due to theft or robbery
- Not applicable to persons aged under 18 or over 70.
- For details, please refer to the Policy.
Terms and Conditions:
- This Plan is underwritten by Bank of China Group Insurance Company Limited ("BOCG Insurance").
- Bank of China (Hong Kong) Limited (“BOCHK”) is an appointed insurance agent of BOCG Insurance for distribution of this Plan. This Plan is a product of BOCG Insurance but not BOCHK.
- In respect of an eligible dispute (as defined in the Terms of Reference for the Financial Dispute Resolution Centre in relation to the Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme) arising between BOCHK and the customer out of the selling process or processing of the related transaction, BOCHK is required to enter into a Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme process with the customer; however any dispute over the contractual terms of this Plan should be resolved between directly BOCG Insurance and the customer.
- BOCG Insurance is authorized and regulated by Office of the Commissioner of Insurance to carry on general insurance business in the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China.
- BOCG Insurance reserves the right to accept or decline any application for the Plan based on the information provided by the insured and applicant at the time of application.
- BOCG Insurance reserves the right to amend or withhold any terms and conditions without prior notice.
- The plan is governed by the terms and conditions in the relevant policy document. Detailed terms and conditions are subject to the official policy document issued by BOCG Insurance. Please refer to the relevant policy document for the details of the insured items and coverage, provisions and exclusions.