Universal Smart Travel Insurance Plan
Bank of China Group Insurance Company Limited (“BOCG Insurance") is delighted to present the “Universal Smart Travel Insurance Plan” (“the Plan”) to you. Whether you and your family members are traveling on holiday, business or short-term overseas study trip, can enjoy a truly worry-free journey.
You may enjoy the following privileges upon successful enrolment in the Plan before 30 April 2017:
Single Travel Plan: Up to 32% premium discount
- Annual Travel Plan: 20% discount on the first year premium and 5% discount on the renewal premium plus 5,000 extra BOC Credit Card Rewards Gift Points
Terms apply. Details
Reminder: To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay!
Key features of the Plan
- Double Indemnity of Personal Accident2, up to HK$4,000,000 (only applicable to Single Travel Plan)
- Maximum limit for medical expenses up to HK$1,500,000
- Protection for Dangerous Activities2,3, including bungee jumping, parachuting, rafting, diving, trekking & hot-air ballooning, etc.
- 24-hour Worldwide Emergency Assistance Service
- Protection for Outbound Travel Alert and Rental Vehicle Excess
I. Enhanced Benefit1
- Extended benefit – Act of terrorism, Severe Incident, Outbound Travel Alert (extend to “Red Alert” or “Amber Alert”)
- Accidental damage of Personal Notebook Computer and Mobile Phone
II. Cruise Benefit1 (only applicable to Single Travel Plan)
- Cruise Cancellation and Interruption Cover
- Post-Departure Curtailment of Cruise Trip and Failure to Board the Cruise Ship
- Shore Excursion Cancellation Allowance
- Please refer to the Scope of Coverage for more details.
- Not applicable to the insured person aged under 18 or over 70.
- Not applicable to professional sportsmen or those engaging in racing or competition.
- The Plan is underwritten by BOCG Insurance.
- Bank of China (Hong Kong) Limited (“BOCHK”) is an appointed insurance agent of BOCG Insurance for distribution of the Plan. The Plan is a product of BOCG Insurance but not BOCHK.
- In respect of an eligible dispute (as defined in the Terms of Reference for the Financial Dispute Resolution Centre in relation to the Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme) arising between BOCHK and the customer out of the selling process or processing of the related transaction, BOCHK is required to enter into a Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme process with the customer; however any dispute over the contractual terms of the Plan should be resolved between directly BOCG Insurance and the customer.
- BOCG Insurance is authorized and regulated by Office of the Commissioner of Insurance to carry on general insurance business in the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China.
- BOCG Insurance reserves the right to accept or decline any application for the Plan based on the information provided by the proposed insured and/or insured person at the time of application.
- BOCG Insurance reserves the right to amend, suspend and terminate the above products, services and offer and to amend the relevant terms at any time at its discretion without prior notice. In case of dispute, the decision of BOCG Insurance and BOCHK shall be final.
- The above information is for reference only and is intended to be distributed in Hong Kong only. Information contained herein is not and shall not be construed as an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer or recommendation to purchase or sale or provision of any products of BOCG Insurance. Details of the coverage of the Plan are subject to the terms and conditions stipulated in the policy by BOCG Insurance. Please refer to the policy document for the details of the insured items and coverage, provisions and exclusions. Should there be any enquiries, please contact the staff of BOCHK.
- Should there be any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions, the English version shall prevail.