With its Corporate Social Responsibility as inspiration, Bank of China (Hong Kong) has launched the "Summer Internship Programme" (the "Programme") since 2007. The Programme aims to nurture members of the young generation through an 8-week internship where participants are able to gain hands-on experience in our core banking business areas. They can also learn more about the financial industry and the overall economy. Outstanding students may also be given the chance to join our Graduate Trainee Programme upon graduation.
- The programme begins with an induction course in which participants learn about BOCHK and our core businesses
- On-the-job learning: participants will settle at designated departments to gain hands-on experience
- Experience sharing: participants interact with fellow graduate trainees at organized activities
- Meet with the Management: participants learn from senior executives at keynote lectures
- Undergraduate or postgraduate of any discipline, graduating in 2015
- Outstanding academic achievement
- Possess strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
- Proficient in both English and Chinese
- Recipient of Bank of China (Hong Kong) Charitable Foundation Bursary / Scholarship an advantage
Remarks from Summer Interns
A Student from the University of Hong Kong:"I appreciate so much the attention and resources that BOCHK has put on us. They have arranged a series of training courses, seminars and the opportunity of having internship in Shanghai, etc. These are all very invaluable."
A Student from the Peking University:"Time flies. The 8-week experience in BOCHK is full of contentment, yet indescribable. I would have loved to stay longer as I truly miss the job, the culture and the people here."