Risk management concept is vital to all business. Our third party legal liability covers and Compulsory Employees' Compensation Insurance covers help you manage risks arising from business operations.
Public Liability Insurance
Protects against any legal liability in the event of the insured's negligence or management mal-practice causing bodily injury or death or property damage of the public.
Employees' Compensation Insurance
Covers the employers' legal liability under Employees' Compensation Ordinance and Common Law in respect of bodily injuries or death of their employees arising out of or in the course of employment.
Owner’s Corporation Third Party Liability Insurance
Protects the "Owners' Corporation" against legal liabilities in respect of third party's death or bodily injury occurring in the common parts of the insured buildings
For insurance enrolment, please login to our CBS Online, visit any branches or Commercial Centres of Bank of China (Hong Kong).
Terms & Conditions:
- The Plans are underwritten by Bank of China Group Insurance Company Limited ("BOCG Insurance"). Bank of China (Hong Kong) Limited is an appointed insurance agent of BOCG Insurance.
- BOCG Insurance is authorized and regulated by Office of the Commissioner of Insurance to carry on general insurance business in the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China.
- Bank of China Group Insurance Company Limited reserves the right to accept or decline any application for the Plan based on the information provided by the insured and applicant at the time of application.
- Bank of China Group Insurance Company Limited reserves the right to amend or withhold any terms and conditions without prior notice.
- The plan is governed by the terms and conditions in the relevant policy document. Detailed terms and conditions are subject to the official policy document issued by BOCG Insurance. Please refer to the relevant policy document for the details of the insured items and coverage, provisions and exclusions.