We also act as the distributor of a wide range of investment funds for a number of well-known fund management companies which include:
- BOCHK Asset Management Limited
- BOCI-Prudential Asset Management Limited
- AllianceBernstein Hong Kong Limited
- Allianz Global Investors Hong Kong Limited
- Amundi Hong Kong Limited
- Barclays Bank PLC
- Baring Asset Management (Asia) Limited
- BlackRock (Hong Kong) Limited
- BNP Paribas Asset Management Asia Limited
- BNP Paribas Investment Partners Asia Limited (Formerly known as ABN AMRO Asset Management (Asia) Limited)
- China Asset Management (Hong Kong) Limited
- China International Capital Corporation Hong Kong Asset Management Limited
- China Merchants Securities Asset Management (H.K.) Co., Limited
- China Universal Asset Management (Hong Kong) Company Limited
- CITIC Securities International Investment Management (HK) Limited
- Da Cheng International Asset Management Company Limited
- E Fund Management (HK) Co., Limited
- FIL Investment Management (Hong Kong) Limited
- First State Investment (Hong Kong) Limited
- Franklin Templeton Investments (Asia) Limited
- GF Asset Management Co., Ltd.
- Guotai Junan Assets (Asia) Limited
- Hai Tong Asset Management (HK) Limited
- Harvest Global Investments Limited
- Henderson Global Investors (HK) Ltd (Formerly known as Henderson Global Investors)
- HFT Investment Management (HK) Limited
- HuaAn Asset Management (Hong Kong) Limited
- Invesco Asset Management Asia Limited
- J.P. Morgan Asset Management
- KBC Asset Management Limited
- Lyxor Asset Management
- Manulife Asset Management
- Pictet Asset Management (Hong Kong) Limited
- PingAn of China Asset Management (Hong Kong) Co. Limited
- Principal Global Investors (Asia) Limited
- Schroder Investment Management (Hong Kong) Limited
- Societe Generale Asset Management
To obtain more funds information, please view the "Fund Information" or visit any of BOCHK branches or call our Customer Service Hotline at (852) 3669 3668.
Note: The information is only for your reference and it does not constitute any advice to buy or sell any fund.
Risk Disclosure Statement
Certain mutual funds and unit trusts (“Investment Funds”) are structured products involving derivatives. The investment decision is yours but you should not invest in any Investment Fund unless the intermediary who sells such Investment Fund to you has explained to you that such Investment Fund is suitable for you having regard to your financial situation, investment experience and investment objectives.
Investment in Investment Funds involves significant risks. It is impossible to describe every risk associated with such an investment that is relevant to you. Before making your investment decision, you should carefully read the offering documents of the relevant Investment Fund including, in particular, the sections about risks and ensure you fully understand the nature and all the risks associated with an investment in the relevant Investment Fund and are willing to assume such risks. You should carefully consider whether the relevant Investment Fund is suitable for you in light of your own relevant circumstances. If in doubt, you should obtain independent professional advice.
There is no assurance that an Investment Fund will achieve its investment objective(s). The value of Investment Funds may go up as well as down and the Investment Funds may become valueless. Therefore, you may not receive any return from your investment in Investment Funds. Past performance information presented is not indicative of future performance.
Investment in Investment Funds is different to placing moneys on deposit with us or anywhere else. The Investment Funds are not our or any of our affiliates’ deposit or other obligations, nor are they guaranteed by us or any of our affiliates.
By investing in an Investment Fund, you are relying on the creditworthiness and taking the credit risks of the Investment Fund, the fund manager, the fund trustee, the fund custodian and / or the issuer of the asset(s) to which the Investment Fund is linked.
Certain Investment Funds may use derivative instruments to meet their investment objectives, which may lead to higher volatility to their net asset values or expose the Investment Funds to losses greater than the costs of the derivatives.
Returns are denominated in the currency of the relevant Investment Fund. If your home currency is different from the Investment Fund currency or the Investment Fund’s reference currency, changes in currency exchange rates may erode your investment gains or widen your investment losses.
Certain Investment Funds may invest in emerging markets which may lack the social, political or economic stability and are subject to less government supervision, legal regulation and less well defined tax laws and procedures than in countries with more advanced securities markets. Exposure to these markets may entail more volatility than investments in more established markets. You should read the relevant offering documents, in particular, any risks factors relating to investment in emerging markets.
Certain Investment Funds may take short positions and you should note that short selling may involve borrowing to invest and therefore the investment risk is relatively higher than traditional long only Investment Funds.
Certain Investment Funds may invest in equities. Prices of equities fluctuate daily and can be influenced by many factors, such as political and economic news, corporate earnings reports, demographic trends and catastrophic events. An Investment Fund that invests in equity derivatives on international equity indices will be exposed to substantially larger fluctuations in its net asset value than in the case of a direct investment in international equities.
Certain Investment Funds may invest in higher yielding securities rated lower than investment grade (i.e. debt securities rated below BBB- by Standard & Poor's or below Baa3 by Moody's). Below investment grade securities may be considered speculative and can include securities that are unrated or in default. As a result, investment in those Investment Funds is subject to a higher degree of credit risk than investment in higher rated, lower yielding securities.
Prior to investing in any Investment Fund, you should carefully consider (a) the possible tax consequences, (b) the legal requirements and (c) any foreign exchange control requirements which you might encounter under the laws of the countries of your incorporation, citizenship, residence or domicile which might be relevant to the purchase, sale, subscription, holding, conversion or disposal of the shares or units in Investment Funds.
Capital guaranteed / capital preserved Investment Funds are capital guaranteed / preserved only upon redemption at maturity. Therefore, redemptions before the relevant maturity date may take place at prices that are different or substantially different from the capital guaranteed / preserved value. Capital guaranteed / capital preserved Investment Funds are not guaranteed by us or any of our affiliates.
Certain Investment Funds are not capital guaranteed / capital preserved. None of the Investment Fund, its manager, its trustee or any other relevant party is under any obligation to redeem the Investment Fund’s shares or units at the price at which they were issued to or paid by you and you may lose all or a substantial part of your investment.
Information and contents relating to each Investment Fund are compiled and issued by or on behalf of the relevant Investment Fund and / or its manager. Certain such information and contents are exempted from pre-vetting, and therefore have not been reviewed, by the Securities and Futures Commission of Hong Kong.
Investors should note the risks of concentration of investment in a single country or market.