For enquiries, please call Personal Customer Hotline (852) 3988 2388 or visit any of our branches.
- You can view all transaction details and the balances of your registered accounts in the electronic consolidated monthly statement1 via Internet Banking.
- You can conveniently manage your personal finances via Internet, Mobile or Phone Banking anytime, anywhere! What's more, you can read general financial and promotional information without logging in mobile banking. Simply download BOCHK Mobile App by searching "BOCHK" at App Store or Google Play.
General Terms and Conditions:
- Customers are required to apply for the electronic consolidated monthly statement in person at any of branches of Bank of China (Hong Kong) Limited.
- The above products, services and offers are only applicable to personal banking customers.
- The above products, services and offers are subject to the relevant terms and conditions. Please contact the staff of Bank of China (Hong Kong) Limited (the “Bank”) for details.
- The Bank reserves the right to amend, suspend and terminate the above products, services and offers, and to amend the terms and conditions at any time at its sole discretion without prior notice to customers. In case of any dispute(s), the decision of The Bank shall be final.
Although investment may bring about profit opportunities, each type of investment product or service comes with its own risks. Due to the fluctuating nature of the markets, the prices of products may rise or fall beyond customers' expectations and customers' investment funds may increase or decrease in value as a result of selling or purchasing investment products. Loss may equal or exceed the amount of the initial investment. Income yields may also fluctuate. Due to market conditions, some investments may not be readily realizable. Before making any investment decision, customers should assess their own financial position, investment objectives and experience, willingness and ability to bear risks and understand the nature and risk of the relevant product. For details of the nature of a particular product and the risk involved, please refer to the relevant offering documents. Customers should seek advice from an independent financial adviser.
The above content does not constitute an offer, or an invitation to purchase or sell any investment product or service mentioned above.