You can enjoy i-Free Banking Service Fee Waiver during your study and 3 years after graduation. Join i-Free Banking now to savor our hassle-free banking experience!
For enquiries, please call Personal Customer Hotline (852) 3988 2388 or visit any of our branches.
- The number of free real-time stock quotes entitled is determined by the customer type of your personal Internet Banking. Stock quote includes real-time stock quote count enquiring via Internet Banking and Mobile Banking. You can enjoy extra 200 free real-time online stock quotes for every accumulated amount of HK$50,000 securities trading of the same month.
Terms and Conditions of i-Free Banking Student Program Monthly Service Fee Waiver:
- This offer only applies to full-time students of the designated universities/ post-secondary institutions in Hong Kong who are aged 18 or above ("Eligible Students"). The designated universities / tertiary education institutions include The University of Hong Kong, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, City University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong Baptist University, Lingnan University, Hong Kong Shue Yan University, The Open University of Hong Kong, The Hong Kong Institute of Education, Hong Kong College of Technology, HKU School of Professional and Continuing Education, Caritas Bianchi College of Careers, Caritas Francis Hsu College, The Hong Kong Academy for Performing Arts, Hang Seng Management College, Hong Kong Institute of Technology, The Chinese University of Hong Kong - Tung Wah Group of Hospitals Community College, Hong Kong Art School, The Hong Kong Institute of Vocational Education, CUHK School of Continuing & Professional Studies, School of Continuing and Professional Education City University of Hong Kong, Vocational Training Council, Chu Hai College of Higher Education, Hong Kong Central College, The HKU SPACE Po Leung Kuk Community College and Hong Kong Learning Community College. The above list is subject to change by the Bank of China (Hong Kong) Limited (the "Bank") from time to time. Eligible Students must present a valid student identity card when opening an account at any of branches of the Bank to enjoy i-Free Banking Monthly Service Fee Waiver during the period of study and the first 3 years after graduation.
- Starting from the beginning of the fourth year after graduation, a monthly service fee will be levied if the customer's Monthly Average Wealth Balance falls below a designated amount. The fee will be subject to the information announced by the Bank from time to time. For details, please contact our Bank’s staff. Please refer to i-Free Banking Service Charges or contact our Bank’s staff for the calculation of Monthly Average Wealth Balance.
- This offer does not apply to customers who have taken up i-Free Banking service with a joint name account.
- In case of discrepancy(ies) between the English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the Chinese version shall prevail.
General Terms and Conditions:
- The above products, services and offers are only applicable to personal banking customers.
- The above products, services and offers are subject to the relevant terms and conditions. For details, please contact the staff of Bank of China (Hong Kong) Limited (the "Bank").
- The Bank reserves the right to amend, suspend and terminate the above products, services and offers, and amend the terms and conditions at its sole discretion without prior notice to customers. In case of dispute(s), the decision of the Bank shall be final.
The prices of securities may fluctuate, sometimes dramatically. The price of securities may move up or down, and may become valueless. It is likely that losses will be incurred rather than profits made as a result of buying and selling securities.
Although investment may bring about profit opportunities, each type of investment product or service comes with its own risks. Due to the fluctuating nature of the markets, the prices of products may rise or fall beyond customers' expectations and customers' investment funds may increase or decrease in value as a result of selling or purchasing investment products. Loss may equal or exceed the amount of the initial investment. Income yields may also fluctuate. Due to market conditions, some investments may not be readily realizable. Before making any investment decision, customers should assess their own financial position, investment objectives and experience, willingness and ability to bear risks and understand the nature and risk of the relevant product. For details of the nature of a particular product and the risk involved, please refer to the relevant offering documents. Customers should seek advice from an independent financial adviser.
The above content does not constitute an offer, or an invitation to purchase or sell any investment product or service mentioned above.