To ensure children have a good start in life, education planning is essential. BOC Group Life Assurance Company Limited ("BOCG Life") Kiddie Sky Insurance Plan ("the Plan")2,3 helps you to secure your children's education fund for them to achieve their educational goals, whether locally or abroad.
The Plan includes the following benefits:
- Education fund target amount of as low as HKD50,000.
- When your child reaches the age of 18, he/she will receive 4 annual payments, each of which is 25% of the sum insured. He/She will also receive an extra 5% of the sum insured as a special education fund bonus when the policy matures at the insured's age of 21.
- During the coverage period, annual cash dividends will be distributed as extra rewards. You may choose to receive dividends according to different plans to suit your needs.
- Supplementary benefits including hospital, surgical and payor benefit riders are also available to give you extra peace of mind.
What's more, Kiddie Sky is pleased to present to you and your family members with BOCG Insurance Kiddie Sky Student Personal Accident Insurance Plan2. With less than HKD1 per day, your children can enjoy comprehensive coverage and benefits throughout the entire year.
* The above information is for reference only. Please refer to the policy of Kiddie Sky Insurance Plans and Student Personal Accident Insurance Plan for detailed terms and conditions.