With no fixed repayment period or amount, BOC Express Cash Revolving Credit gives you greater latitude in financial management. Upon each repayment, credit limit will be automatically reset to let you enjoy extra flexibility.
Terms for the Promotion Offers:
The maximum loan amount for the BOC Express Cash Revolving Credit is up to HK$1,000,000 or 10 times the monthly salary (whichever is lower). Bank of China (Hong Kong) Limited (¡§BOCHK¡¨) will determine the final approved loan amount based on the credit rating of the individual customer and other relevant factors.
Instant approval result and loan amount are for reference only, and are applicable during the following times:
Via BOCHK website, BOC Express Cash mobile application and ¡§BOC Credit Card¡¨ WeChat official account ¡V
Only applicable to applications submitted during from 9 am to 12:45 am of the next day from Monday to Friday, from 9 am to 9:45 pm on Saturday, as well as from 12 noon to 8:45 pm on Sunday and public holiday via BOCHK website, BOC Express Cash mobile application or ¡§BOCHK_CC¡¨ WeChat official account. If customers apply out of the above service hours, the staff of BOCHK will call customers to follow up on application the next working day.
Via BOC Express Cash Hotline -
Only applicable to applications submitted during Monday to Friday from 9am to 9pm, and Saturday from 9am to 6pm (except Public Holidays).
The quoted interest rate is calculated based on a loan amount of HK$400,000 and annual interest rate of 5.5%. The APR is 6.44%, including first time withdrawal fee. The APR is calculated according to the guidelines laid down in The Hong Kong Association of Banks. An APR is a reference rate which includes the basic interest rates and other fees and charges of a product expressed as an annualised rate. For loan and offer details, rates, handling fee, annualised percentage rates, terms and conditions, please contact the staff.
Rights of Third Parties:
4.1 Subject to Clause 4.3, a person who is not a party to this Agreement has no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance (Cap. 623 of the Laws of Hong Kong) (the "Third Parties Ordinance") to enforce or to enjoy the benefit of any term of this Agreement.
4.2 Notwithstanding any term of this Agreement, the consent of any person who is not a party to this Agreement is not required to rescind or vary this Agreement at any time.
4.3 Any director, officer, employee, affiliate or agent of the BOCHK may, by virtue of the Third Parties Ordinance, rely on any provision of this Agreement (including without limitation any indemnity, limitation or exclusion of liability) which expressly confers rights or benefits on that person.
- BOC Express Cash Revolving Credit is the product of the Bank of China (Hong Kong) Limited (¡§BOCHK¡¨).
- The above products are subject to the relevant terms and conditions of the BOC Express Cash Revolving Credit.
- The credit rating of each customer must fulfill the requirements of BOCHK. The approved APR may vary on a case-by-case basis, subject to the credit rating of each individual customer, loan amount and repayment tenor. Approval of the loan amount, repayment tenor and interest rate are all subject to the final decision of BOCHK without providing any reason.
- BOCHK reserves the right to amend, suspend or terminate the above products and offers and to amend the relevant terms at any time at its sole discretion without prior notice.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of BOCHK shall be final.
- Should there be any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions of the relevant terms, the Chinese version shall prevail.