Promotion Offer Terms and Conditions:
1. Unless otherwise specified, the above Offer Promotion Period (“Promotion Period”) is valid until 31 December 2021.
2. 0% Taobao Handling Fee Offer: Cardholders are entitled to 0% Taobao Handling Fee Offer using "BOC Taobao World Mastercard" (only applicable to Main card) for purchase at Taobao through the following means during the Promotional Period ("Currency Setting" must be set to "HKD"): (i) Pay with "BOC Taobao World Mastercard" or use "BOC Taobao World Mastercard" to make payment via AlipayHK App on "Taobao Mobile" App. (ii) Pay with "BOC Taobao World Mastercard" via AlipayHK App on Taobao (world.taobao.com). There is no limitation on the number of Taobao Handling Fee Waiver Offer to be enjoyed by Eligible Customers during the Promotion Period.
3. 0% Overseas Spending Handling Fee Offer: Cardholders are entitled to 0% Overseas Spending Handling Fee Offer using "BOC Taobao World Mastercard" (including Main card and Additional card) during the Promotional Period for eligible retail purchases made at overseas physical merchants or overseas online merchants. There is no limitation on the number of Overseas Spending Handling Fee Waiver Offer to be enjoyed by Eligible Customer during the Promotion Period.
4. Welcome offer is only eligible for new card applicants who have not cancelled or held any BOC credit cards within the 12 months prior to the date of card application and fulfilling the relevant spending requirement. Cardholders are required to accumulate spending of HK$3,000 or above on local and/or overseas retail spending (including at least one Mobile Payment Transaction through Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay) (if applicable) within the first two months of card issuance in order to be eligible for the welcome offer of “HK$300 Cash Rebate”.
5. HK$100 Cash Rebate is only eligible for new card applicants who have successfully applied for the Card through designated online application platform and have not cancelled or held any BOC credit cards within the 12 months prior to the date of card application.
6. The above offers are subject to terms and conditions. Please click here for the card offer details and related terms and conditions.
7. No person other than the cardholder and the Company will have any right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance to enforce or enjoy the benefits of any of the provisions of these terms and conditions.
8. The Company reserve the right to change, suspend or terminate this promotion or amend the offer terms and conditions at their sole discretion. All matters and disputes will be subject to the final decision of the Company.
9. If there is any discrepancy or inconsistency between the Chinese and English versions of these terms and conditions, the Chinese version shall prevail.
Reminder: To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay!