Terms and conditions:
BOC Credit Card Free Spending Credit:
- The promotion period is from 2 January 2020 to 31 March 2020 (both dates inclusive) ( “Promotion Period” ).
- During the Promotion Period, Wealth Management Customers of Bank of China (Hong Kong) Limited (“BOCHK”) who have completed the “Questionnaire on Investment Preference” (Individual Customer) (“QIP”) through BOCHK personal Mobile Banking (“Eligible Customers”) will be eligible to receive HK$25 BOC Credit Card Free Spending Credit ( “Free Spending Credit” ) (“the offer”).
- The offer is only applicable to customers who do not have a valid QIP assessment result or the QIP assessment result is expired.
- Each Eligible Customer is entitled to the Free Spending Credit once only during the Promotion Period.
- Free Spending Credit will be credited to the valid BOC Credit Card Account of Eligible Customers on or before 31 July 2020. Eligible Customers should hold a valid BOC Credit Card when the Free Spending Credit is credited, otherwise the above offer will be forfeited and the Eligible Customers will not be entitled to any reward.
- The offer is limited and available on a first come first serve basis while stock lasts.
- Free Spending Credit is meant exclusively for retail purchase and cannot be used for cash advance, settlement of financial charge or any previous outstanding balance accrued before the Free Spending Credit is credited. Free Spending Credit cannot be converted into cash or exchanged for other gifts and is also not refundable and
- If Eligible Customers hold more than one eligible BOC Credit Card, the Free Spending Credit will be credited to the highest tier eligible BOC Credit Card Account (the credit card tier in descending order is Visa Infinite Card, CUP Dual Currency Diamond Card, World Master Card, Visa Signature Card, Platinum Card, Titanium Card, Gold Card and Classic Card).
- The status of the credit card accounts held by the Eligible Customers should be normal, valid and in good standing, and such accounts should not have overdue/bad records, nor have they been cancelled/terminated for any reason, and the Eligible
Customers should not have breached the Card User Agreement when the Free Spending Credit is credited by BOC Credit Card (International) Limited (the “Card Company” ). If the Eligible Customers cannot fulfil the above requirements, BOCHK and the Card Company reserve the right to forfeit the relevant offer without prior notice.
Important Notes for Investment Products or Services:
- The above offers are only applicable to personal banking customers.
- The above offers are not applicable to customers aged below 18.
- The above products, services and offers are subject to the relevant terms. For details, please refer to the relevant promotion materials or contact BOCHK branch staff.
- BOCHK reserves the rights to amend, suspend or terminate the above products, services and offers and to amend the relevant terms at any time at its sole discretion.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of BOCHK shall be final.
- Should there be any discrepancy between the Chinese and English versions of this promotion material, the Chinese version shall prevail.
Investment involves risks. Although investment may bring profit opportunities, each investment product or service involves potential risks. Due to dynamic changes in the market, the price movement and volatility of investment products may not be the same as expected by customers. Customers' fund may increase or reduce due to the purchase or sale of investment products. The loss incurred from investment may be the same or greater than initial investment amount, proceeds may also change accordingly. Part of the investment may not be able to liquidate immediately under certain market situation. Before making any investment decisions, customers should consider their own financial situation, investment objectives and experiences, willingness and ability to bear risks, and understand the nature and risks of the relevant product. For the nature and risk disclosures of individual investment products, customers should read carefully the relevant offering documents for details. Customers should seek professional advice from an independent financial adviser.
This promotion material does not constitute any offer, solicitation, recommendation, comment or guarantee to the purchase, subscription or sale of any investment product or service and it should not be considered as investment advice.
This promotion material is issued by Bank of China (Hong Kong) Limited and the contents have not been reviewed by the Securities and Futures Commission of Hong Kong.