Greater Bay Area Account Opening Service
Enjoy GBA Account Opening Service with HK Mobile Number
Embrace a series of new advantages
BOCHK's GBA Account Opening Service allows you to open a mainland BOC account without leaving Hong Kong. What's more, you can also enjoy a series of GBA wealth management services and cross border e-wallet, BoC Pay, for travelling at ease.
Cross-Border Account Opening for Peace of Mind
- (1) Hong Kong permanent identity card and
- (2) Home Visit Permit
|Type II accounts opened in Hong Kong through the attestation service|| Maximum
|Transfer in and deposit||RMB
|RMB200,000 for fund inflow and fund outflow each|
|Spending, bill payment, transfer out, cash withdrawal|
|Daily ATM cash withdrawal||RMB
3 Easy Steps
Smart Payment Smart Living
#The Applicant must be 18 years of age or above and is a BOCHK personal banking account holder. The applicant needs to provide a self-owned Hong Kong or mainland China mobile number, otherwise linking with mobile electronic payment applications on the mainland may be affected. Mainland account services are provided by BOC and BOC relevant T&Cs apply.
- The service offered by Bank of China (Hong Kong) Limited (the "Bank") is applicable to Personal Banking customers only.
- The above products, services and offers are subject to the relevant terms. For details, please refer to the relevant promotion materials or contact Bank staff.
- The Bank reserves the right to amend, suspend or terminate the above products, services and offers, and to amend the relevant terms at any time at its sole discretion.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of the Bank shall be final.
- Mobile Payment Applications are the third parties' Mobile Applications. Mobile Applications are subject to such service providers' terms and conditions. BOCHK is not the service provider of the Mobile Applications. If customers have any enquiries or complaints to them, please directly contact the service providers. BOCHK gives no guarantee to the Mobile Applications of the service providers, or does not accept any liability arising in conjunction with the use of the Mobile Applications or the services provided by the service providers.
- Customers are responsible for the relevant data charges incurred by using and/or/ downloading BOCHK Mobile App and/or Mobile/Internet Banking. Please download mobile applications from official application stores or BOCHK website, and ensure the search wording is correct. By using Bank of China (Hong Kong) Limited (“BOCHK”) Mobile App and/or Mobile/Internet Banking, the viewer agrees to be bound by the content of the disclaimer and policy as it may be amended by BOCHK from time to time and posted on BOCHK Mobile Application and/or Mobile/Internet Banking.
- Should there be any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions of this promotion material, the Chinese version shall prevail.