3. Can I remit to a third-party account?

Yes. The beneficiary for "Cross-border Remittance" can be UnionPay personal accounts at cooperative banks in the Mainland held by you or any third party. The beneficiary must hold the Mainland China Resident Identity Card.

Enjoy Offers
BoC Pay is accepted by merchants with the label shown below.
Reminder: To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay!