1. What is the transaction limit if I select my BOC Dual Currency Card as my default payment method?
- Maximum transaction limit per payment under "QR Code Payment" function is HKD50,000.
- Maximum transaction limit per payment under "Scan" function is HKD1,000, with a maximum monthly aggregate limit of HKD10,000 based on the statement date posted in credit card statement (except for particular merchants).
- No particular transaction limits for payment made via merchant apps.
- The above transaction limits are subject to the credit limit of your credit card that has been set as your present payment card in BoC Pay.
- Transactions made under the above payment modes are also subject to local applicable laws, regulations and regulatory requirements.